What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • This website is a work in progress at the moment, please let me know of any errors, problems or design issues you find. You can change the page style at the bottom left of the screen by selecting Dark, Pele, Light or Basic. Some of the styles haven't been finalised yet. Let me know which you prefer.

You can find post and view session plans in the Resources and here you can download great sessions. Please feel free to add in some of your favourite session plans here.

Moderators and Administrators

snoopjiggyjigg

Administrator
Staff member
PlaylikePele.com is a community site.
It is a not for profit forum to help grassroots football coaches across the world share ideas and gain inspiration.

As we grow, we expect there to be a lot more moderation and also administration of the technical side of the forum.

As such, we'd love to get some help.

Help we need:

Moderators - To basically keep an eye on what is being posted and make sure it is respectful.
Administrators - To help keep the forum secure and help implement any upgrades. If you have experience of servers this would be a bonus.
Social Media - To help us promote via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc....
Graphic Designers - To help us with messages we can promote to our audience
Vloggers - To help us with a potential podcast

If you fancy getting involved in this exciting project then contact myself snoopjiggyjigg @snoopjiggyjigg - All positions are voluntary and don't require a set amount of time as such, just when you can spare.